||This position is open to employees of UnitingCare Health only
St Stephen's Hospital, Food Services Department, is seeking expressions of interest from current employees for the following role –
- Hotel Services Manager
- Full-time, Fixed-term (6 months)
The position reports to the General Manager and is responsible for providing leadership and management for cleaning services for all hospital areas, linen distribution, waste management, patient services, catering, cafe, function event management, accommodation services and volunteer coordination. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in leadership across the hotel services function.
To perform the duties of this role you will need to:
- Hold or be working towards a qualification in Business Management;
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of quality assurance requirements for cleaning, food services and patient services, including monthly audits and maintenance of current food safety licences;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Human Resource practices, Equal Employment Opportunity issues, Workplace Health and Safety practices, and Continuous Quality Improvement principles;
- The ability to work in accordance with the values and code of conduct of UnitingCare Queensland.
Want to know more? For a confidential discussion please phone Amanda Cruwys, General Manager on 07 4120 1320.
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process and quote the following reference number – 11939.
We look forward to receiving your applications by Tuesday 28th March 2017.
UnitingCare Health is committed to providing career development opportunities to staff through the internal advertising of vacant positions. Keep an eye on the mercury e-recruit ‘Job Board’ for more exciting roles with UCHealth.