- Fixed-term (13 months), Full-time
- Medical Imaging
UnitingCare Health is one of the largest not-for-profit private hospital groups in Queensland and is a service group of UnitingCare Queensland. The hospital group is a major provider of healthcare services in Queensland which operates almost 1000 licensed hospital beds and employs over 4200 people.
St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital is a 250 bed facility in Spring Hill. Facilities at St Andrew’s include 15 theatres, three cardiology catheter laboratories, endoscopy suites, an intensive care unit and emergency centre. St Andrew’s is a world leader in patient outcomes for many of our specialties. We achieve this by attracting the best staff and medical practitioners and carefully auditing and improving on the outcomes of our treatments.
We are currently seeking a professional Radiographer to provide full-time imaging services in our Cardiac Catheter and Hybrid Theatres, ensuring efficient and timely service provision to Cadiologists and Vascular Surgeons. The successful applicant will have proven excellence in radiographic technique, and a good knowledge of cardiac and vascular angiography. They will also demonstrate a high standard of patient care, have initiative and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a dynamic team environment.
To be eligible for consideration for these roles you will have:
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent;
- Possess a licence to use irradiating apparatus;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Medical Radiation Practitioner;
- Knowledge of and proficiency in interventional radiography particularly cardiac and or vascular;
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed in the CCT environment.
UnitingCare Health is committed to being a child safe, child friendly organisation for all children who come into contact with our services. It is our expectation that our employees will share in this commitment. Therefore, employees and successful candidates in specified roles will be required to hold a valid ’Blue Card’ in line with the ’Working with Children Check’ requirements.
Criminal record checks will be conducted for all successful candidates.
Working as part of the UnitingCare Health at St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, our staff enjoy a values based organisation with benefits including:
- Friendly values based environment
- Generous salary packaging options
- Exciting career paths in both clinical and leadership streams
- Exceptional professional development opportunities including Post graduate leaderships programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Staff discounts for car parking
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Jeanine Stewart, Clinical Nurse Manager on 383444414.
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process and quote the following reference number – 11936.
We look forward to receiving your applications by Wednesday 12th April 2017.